Dear Friends & Family,
“I am with you, saith the Lord” Haggai 1:13 b
Praise God for those words from the Lord. Who knows where any of us would be without the Lord? Truly not like who we are today. There are many things to be thankful for. So with that said let’s make 2019 a Special Thankful Year.
It’s hard to believe that 2018 has come and gone. We rejoice on the Lives that have come to know the Lord and Have Grown, Miracles, Healings, the list goes on. Each one is so very special to the Lord. His desire is that non should parish. “That the World through Jesus might be saved” John 3:17b We are truly doing our part here reaching as many as we can for the Lord.
This year 2019 is filled with many things planned already:
- Working on the Mission Base Port for our boats. Building a floating dock, etc. This will be used by other Ministries also.
- Work on the 2 Drifter Aircraft is still going on in Ohio. We are hoping to ship them here to Peru in Shipping Containers this year.
- Ministry here in Iquitos and in the Jungle continues. Some trips guest from the USA, etc. will be with us.
- Street Ministry, Dramas
- Teaching in Bible Schools
- Training Pastor’s & Leaders
- Rehab program still going on. Wonderful seeing these guys being able to function as Men again and growing in the Lord.
- Adult, Youth, Children Ministry’s & Events
- Purity Classes and other Special Teachings
- On the Mission Base we are building 2 living quarters for Melissa & Carlos with their 3 Children and Vince & Megan with their 2 Children.
- We are looking forward to Jacob Leonard being able to be with us here in Peru. (Missionary in Training) He is also working on his Pilots license at this time.
The list goes on and on. Every detail has many things to prepare for. Please be Praying with us for Unity, Safety, Health, etc. Our hearts are for everything we do on the Mission Field will impact Heaven for Souls. Thank You for all of you that have stood with us in Prayer and Giving in our Ministry Adventure for the Lord here in the Amazon and Beyond.
We count it an Honor for being the Lord’s hands extended and yours also. Together we can continue to impact Heaven and Earth.
With Much Love from: All Mortimer Families
John & Cindy
John & Helena
Vince & Megan, Sadie 4, Rylan 1
Carlos & Melissa, Devan 3, Twins Kiara & Ariana 1
PS. John Sr. feels that his breathing is better and his immune system is improving. They continue to trust the Lord daily for his strength. Also Cindy is doing very well after having her Thyroid taken out in May. Thanks so much for your prayers. We truly appreciate them. You are in our Hearts and Prayers too.